June 16, 2024

All I Am | I Surrender All | VP BaM

Our Eldest Daughter Tori Leading
@ Westwood St. Cloud.
I Surrender All w/an added bridge.
Nastalgic for my own story.
I was 7 when I surrendered all.
...which as a seven year old was my matchbox cars,
comic books, and be nice to my siblings...
but none the less I understood Jesus as my rescuer (savior)
At the age of 16 my younger sister (age 14) returned
from a long-term mission to Bolivia...
and seeing Jesus work through her caused me to reevaluate
to which I really surrendered ALL at that point.
Jesus was not only my rescuer (savior)
but at this point He really became my master (lord).
This is the Song the Anthem that was playing 
when I gave my life to Jesus
and has continued to replay on repeate 
throughout my lifetime...
(I Love the Added bridge to this old nastalgic classic).

VP | BaM